Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New Job & New Baby Pictures

I've been meaning to keep up with this blog, but I have just been so busy lately. I started a new job on 12 FEB, and so far I have been enjoying it a lot. Though, since we are partnered with Germany and Italy, I have to come in early in the morning for meetings (which is late in the afternoon with the Europeans). I am still trying to adjust to getting up early every morning, but the day seems to go by a lot faster for me now, so that's good. I like my job, my position, and the program pretty well, so I have high hopes for my work happiness now.

Also, Jenny and I did a 3D ultrasound last week, which is a special ultrasound that gives very good pictures of the baby. So far everything is going very, very well with Jenny, though she starting to feel more "pregnant" now, haha. He are some picutres. Enjoy!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.